In Holistic Peer Counseling for Birth and Parenting you learn a way of interacting with BIRTH and with children that is not often taught. You also become part of a network of peer counselors who can support you when things get tough.
In this course we integrate peer counseling skills and embodiment practices and focus them on topics related to the perinatal period of life and parenting. Learn a new way of being that allows you to identify your distress patterns and ways to mature past them. Become part of a growing community of peer counselors who can be available to you when your distress patterns start to take over. This class changes people’s lives. Try it out and see for yourself!
Ready to Get Started?
- 1:1 access to an HPC mentor
- Learn the foundations of HPC
- Prepare to participate in counseling sessions
- Everything from Modules 1-3
- Learn to permissively counsel
- Learn and practice active counseling